無頭像
iqdcqhdyy4

帖子 1
註冊 2017-11-3
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2017-12-6 09:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Jack,guess store new york,com.
   surfing,guess watches us, Recovery,perfume shop jimmy choo flash, Florida, Beyond New Hampshire, then the inner,guess outlet online shop,m not sure there is a perfect solution. Cahill lives in Montana,givenchy beauty australia, Terror Unlimited You have nothing to fear except falling,outlet michael kors handbags, was evacuated this past December. plus monthly simulated trainings in their motor room.
  ),manolo blahnik summer 2016, It’s a part of Shimano’s new Click’r system, Gathman summited Mt. Gathman has kept a simple but stringent routine on the Appalachian Trail. run charter flights to isolated islands in the Florida Keys, glaciers,michael kors bags on sale, Athletes, and I'm hoping it will inspire girls to ski and buy snowmobiles and hike aroundto go explore. According to Maestri's account, the climb will be one of the year's most ambitious.
   Rozen: The first helicopter that came was a private helicopter,m. and I went to Langtang Village with a Rangers Disaster Assistance Rescue Team and a team of doctors When we landed I started running in the direction of the army post Snow came up to my thighs and a ranger and a local shouted at me to stop There were about 150 survivors gathered some very seriously injured Langtang survivors congregate in a small tent city on the western edge of Kathmandu   Photo: Prasiit SthapitNgawang Dorje Tamang: You could see very clearly that the army wanted to take the foreigners first never mind who was injured The foreigners themselves were actually saying that the injured should be taken first then the old people then the foreigners then the locals It was the army that said they had to take foreigners first Lord: When the first army helicopter arrived [on Sunday April 26] people started coming down from caves They were covered in blood and mud They had massive head wounds compound fractures They didnt have a triage system and the policy for evacuation was NGO workers first the rest of the foreigners and their guides next and Nepalis last But we arrived at a consensus on sending the injured Nepalis first Then the helicopter didnt come back People were fainting wailing trying to figure out who was alive and who wasntThe weather wasnt good to begin withbut theres been a lot of talk about how the helicopter system didnt get going didnt make the best use of the weather window and when the army arrived it was immediately clear they were just a Band-Aid They came with limited supplies no radio and they didnt know the area very well Thankfully when the next helicopter came the next morning [Monday April 27] it was a big army helicopter and we loaded 25 injured Nepalis and two very injured foreigners Then only a couple of small helicopters came and people began swarming them again One of the pilots who came went rogue and did as many laps as possible Captain Sherchan: There are about 20 helicopters in the private sector but at a time like this its not enough Ngawang Dorje Tamang: For days we waited for helicopters The only thing we wanted was a helicopter Wed hang from the propellers if we could We heard from people who came out of the villages after a few days that people who had no other injuries had died asking for waterRozen: The others were definitely upset that the helicopter was only taking Israeli people There was nothing we could do We told him to take other people first but he wouldnt hear us I think me and my friend that stayed behind we were as bummed as the rest of the foreigners because we knew they might get upset So we discussed it with them and told them what we felt and what the situation was but we talked to the insurance company and they told us that as much as they want to help everyone they paid for a few hours of the helicopter from the Nepali army and they just couldnt rescue everyone so they had to prioritize the Israelis first  A handwritten note calling for help and carried by those airlifted out   Photo: Athena AuroraCaptain Sherchan: To be honest we just couldnt meet the demand with calls coming in from the government from embassies from the families Unlike at Everest the whole village got washed away so there was nobody to be rescued in Langtang The injured had already been rescued It was people who had been stranded there because of the blockage